KiwiTech was founded by a team that has significant publishing and technology experience. KiwiTech's founder-managers bring a unique perspective to the revolutionary changes in content distribution and technology, taking place today. The founding team earlier co-founded Aptara, which has become the largest publishing services company in the world with 5,000 professionals worldwide.
We are a vibrant community of design and development experts and are always looking for new talent! We invite you to participate in the unique, avant-garde KiwiTech culture.
The positions listed below are currently available. If your qualifications are a good fit for any of our open positions, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 - 3 Years
- Having good knowledge of XCode, Interface builders and Instruments.
- Having good knowledge of OpenGL-ES, Cocos2d, Box2d and Chipmunk engines.
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps with Sqlite DB, Webservices, JSON Parsing and external APIs.
- Should be technically sound in Oops concepts.
- Should be good in logic & reasoning.
- Should be comfortable in working on new mobile platforms.
- One who is looking for fast growth company opportunity.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- B.Tech/B.E. (Computer Science/IT/Electronics)
- Computer diploma in development with 3+ years of experience compulsory.
New Delhi (Noida).