- Develop content mediums including blog posts, infographics, social media posts, videos, emails, etc. to connect with the target audience.
- Develop content for the company's content marketing strategies including social media posts, blogs, and lead generation.
- Planning content marketing strategies and establishing short-term goals.
- Optimizing written content while respecting SEO and Google Analytics.
- Analyzing and enhancing web traffic by using metrics.
- Generating new ideas to magnify customer engagement.
- Work with our marketing team to ensure that we are able to create the right kind of content for brand authority and to aid the improvement of our ranking.
- Creating the brand presence digitally via video & graphic content across social media, communication channels & partnerships.
- Research markets, competitors and industry to write original marketing content to promote our products in a jargon-free manner for various investor and startup audiences.
- Must understand the best practices across different social channels, and which content and approaches work on each and why.
- Repurpose and optimize existing content for digital channels.
- 3+ years of content marketing experience backed by results.
- Minimum 2+ years of writing and editing experience for marketing collaterals.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for creativity.
- Ability to write for an American target audience.
- B2B//marketing experience would be a big plus.
- Highly organized and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work with cross-functional counterparts.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
Or simply send us your resume here:
Follow us on social media: