Lead/Associate Tech Lead- Node JS
6 - 9 Years
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Hands on experience on DynamoDB, Lambdas and serverless architecture
- Good understanding of Microservices
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- B.Tech/B.E. (Computer Science/IT/Electronics)
- Computer diploma in development with 3+ years of experience compulsory
Or simply send us your resume here:
Follow us on social media: