Experience 2-5 Years
No. of Positions: 04
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Has the working knowledge of the following technologies and software like InVision, iOS,
Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite and Prototyping tools such as Sketch,
Figma, or Adobe XD.
- A team player but can work independently too.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
Create graphics that sets a decorum of originality.
- Visualize and Build strong navigation systems within the application.
- Develop UI prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look.
- Ideate clear design ideas using wireframes, storyboards, process flows, and sitemaps
- Prepare and present drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and in adherence to style standards on fonts, colors, and images.
- Able to sketch out user-centric or persona-based designs understanding the correlation to human interactions while designing.
Laptop or Desktop, Phone, and Good Internet Connectivity (when assign the WFH)
Or simply send us your resume here:
Follow us on social media: